Wednesday 26 October 2011

My blog is striking a nerve already.....

I've only been blogging for a month and already there have been almost 3900 hits. Hmmm...do you all really care what I have to say or do some of u come here religiously because ya scared about what I may say about you?

Already a few of you have forwarded my posts to my ex. Don't bother me none but lemme ask u something. Why do u insist? Me and my kids don't mean anything to him and I've been known that so what's in it for u? You don't have to go thru alla that. I'm not a threat nor do I sweat him so ya free to enjoy him to the fullest. He is single and so am I so your efforts are fruitless. But I applaud em because I know tricks would do anything to seem like they are "better". But u are. For now. I wish u all the best.

Now let me set the record straight. This blog is not to expose or embarrass anyone. It's simply a tool i now use to serve a purpose....to express how I feel about everything and anything. If I'm saying it here ain't nothing I haven't said to whomever's face. I have nothing to lie about or hide and since NONE of you do anything for my kids i could care less what u think (lemme pause to thank those of u who have given me things for the kids. Much appreciated. U have done more than any of their families have on all sides including mine).

Now back to my point....

See, this blog is saving me from doing time. I was very angry for a very long time n couldn't let go. But I realized that all in was hurting was myself. I was mad at me because I made bad choices. I was willing and able to lash out with the intent of causing serious harm. My tongue is even worst than my pen. And trust it has caused damage. But now that I blog I don't even get anywhere as angry as i used to. And i have to give props to Mrs.Vickers and Darius at the Centre Against Abuse cause it it wasn't for them I would have surely been down co-Ed running from a hungry inmate named Pat by now!

For those of you who actually know me, u know that from a very young child I've always loved music and media. And nothing has changed. I loved it so much I went to school and got a degree in media. I could have been anything I wanted to but I chose this path because I LOVE IT. So get over it.

And if my blogs bother u then understand u have a choice to NOT read it. And for those of u who are afraid that I will blog about u cause u know ya done me dirty, lemme put ya mind to rest. It's coming. Just gonna express myself when the time hits me. I only write when my heart and hands are in sync.

So the next time you choose to forward portions of this blog for your personal gain remember: I am not a threat. Unless you personally eff w me or one of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment