Monday 24 October 2011

I will never travel solo with a one year old again

Just wrapping up a trip to visit family. Had a blast! Nothing but giggles, hugs and kisses galore. I'm gonna talk about that later but right now I have to vent. I love this little boy butnhe is the worst travel buddy I've ever had. Doesn't keep still, screams to the top of his lungs for every and any thing (he's doing it now cause I won't let him run all over the place but do I care?).
The people at the next table arestaring and I'm here typing like I'm sitting on the beach in Bahamas. Why? Because any other response will be unsavory. People are staring n probably think I kidnapped him the way he's carrying on but on the outside I'm cool calm n collected.

I feel like grabbing someone husband n screaming: marry me so u can carry him n one of these pull up laden bags, but I don't. Definitely tempted though. And the flight don't leave for still another two hours. The only that settles him is sugar free gum but he's swallowed so many pieces I swear I've clogged him up! Such a price to pay for peace.

I'm tired of the matronly table cleaner looking at me with a silent: seely beetch, should háček used a condom. Up yours lady!

Now lemme head to the gate n let him drive another set of passengers insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment